The MBDA fellowship for Indonesian applicants to the MSc Aerospace Engineering
This fellowship covers tuition fees and part of living expenses (€8,000/year).
You can apply to the MBDA scholarship once you have validated your application to the MSc Aerospace Engineering.
Application deadline: December 11, 2017 Results: in February 2018
Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- Or French licence in Science and Engineering.
- Minimum GPA : 3.00
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply
Admissions process for MSc Aeronautical Engineering program
To apply: https://inscriptions.isae.fr
Reminder : the “online” application file should include:
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment*
- Transcripts for the 3 last year/4 years *
- English test results (TOEFF IBT (Inst.Code : 9820) or TOEIC or IELTS or CAE Cambridge),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- Application fee of €75.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Online application for 2018-2019 will start on October 16th 2017 !